Saturday, July 27, 2013

Why is it...

...that when you try to fix one thing, everything else tries to get away from you?

In my focus on getting the bedroom cleared enough to vacuum, I missed a couple of checks.  We have overdraft protection, so nothing bounced; however, that's another thirty dollars down for fees. 

Next up: rewriting my 102 text as fast as I can, so that I can get the online class enhancement platform people contacted, and a new shell created to put it into. 

Here's hoping nothing else gets away from me. 

2 comments:

  1. It's the Universe's way of telling you to relax - you'll never keep it all under control so just do what you can to corral the big issues and let the little stuff slide. (I am not a self improvement Guru - I am a world class procrastinator. I can't really recommend it, it only feels like it works when your away from home).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm never far enough away from home for long enough to feel like that works. Not even when I go back to work--I'll only be on campus for about 12 hours per week, max.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.