Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Can't think straight

I have about five different trains of thought going on at once, most of the time.  One of them is kinda ADHD, and is easily distracted; one is the planner; one is the worrier; one is the dreamer (the one where the stories come from); and the other kinda is the one that's always focused on the kids.

Today, they're all going at once, at full speed, and I can't slow any of them down to be able to figure out what they're even on about. 

I need some trigger time with my .308, I think...

2 comments:

  1. Some days are just like that. I find a tad of Southern Comfort helps on the worst days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bourbon girl, myself. Either that, or Scotch.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.