Friday, July 5, 2013

One of those days...

I did too much, yesterday--but now, I can rip the last of the old, molded carpet out of the utility room/pantry, and perhaps slide a square of what's in the rest of the house under the washer to absorb the vibrations from the spin cycle.  And now, I can perhaps finish finding places for everything in the kitchen. 

But that doesn't mean I'm not paying for it.

And the kids, while they are playing together well, are so full of energy that it hurts my legs and back to watch them. 

It's just a bit after three...and their bedtime is five hours from now. 

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.