Monday, October 22, 2012

Too early...

The imp woke up at 6:30 a.m. again.  I think it was because he was uncomfortable in a wet pull-up, and because he couldn't breathe through his nose.  In any case, I didn't let him actually get up, whether or not he could go back to sleep, until 7:30.

The pup and the pixie didn't stay quiet for long after that.

So I'm up, working on my second cup of coffee.  The puppy is outside in her small pen, with her food and water dish so that if she should choose to bark her fool head off, she won't wake Odysseus, who took a Tylenol PM to deal with the allergy headache I stirred up for him yesterday in cleaning the back room. 

I'm not real unhappy about the whole husband sleeping in thing.  I need to finish up a few things in the back room, and then do some things in the bedroom; namely, switching seasonal clothes, and dropping the stuff I don't want anymore in a bag for charity.  And I can't really do any of it until after Odysseus wakes up, partially because it would wake him up, and partially because the kids have needed more supervision than usual, lately, so that they don't hurt each other.  Too bad.  And since he's not up, I can put off the decluttering work for another hour or so.

Did you hear the one about the two baby seals that walked into a club? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.