Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Just finished in time to start supper.

I thought I'd gotten finished at about a quarter after four, just after finishing the Comp II blogs, then I checked my email.  One of my Comp I students alerted me that there was yet another participation assignment, this one due more than a month ago, that I'd managed to miss. 

Took another forty-five minutes to finish that.  I was just finishing when Odysseus pulled in with the imp and pixie, after a day at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the pixie (and the end of a two-night stay for the imp). 

Just in time to start the sort-of gumbo I make (only sort-of, because Odysseus doesn't like okra in his).

The kids are eating chunked-up spiral cut smoked ham.  And veggie straws.  Our supper is starting to smell good--which is torture, because I'm starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.