Friday, October 12, 2012

FFOT: entitlements

Like every week, I post these FFOT (Friday F**k Off Thread) posts for a couple of reasons: first, to bring down rage-induced headaches on my part (while hopefully entertaining my readers), and to offer the rest of you a forum to vent about frustrations in your lives.

Right now, personal frustrations center around territorial behavior of a young boy, and the whiplash-inducing vacillation between snuggling the puppy when she's sleeping and screaming in terror when she's awake that the pixie has been indulging in.  And I will not tell my own kids to fuck off.  So, my topics tend to be either lists of things that have gotten on my nerves in the news or in my classes.

Like this.  The federal government encouraging people to get on food stamps.  That fucking pisses me off so hard that my eyeballs are twitching.  Here's the money quote: "Everyone wins when eligible people take advantage of benefits to which they are entitled."

Warning: it's not pretty people.  Don't read on if you don't want the F-bomb thrown down every other word or so.




Umm...fuck no.  You fucking fuckwads are fucking encouraging fucking losers that can pay for a fucking iPhone, but not their kids' food, to fucking sign up to FUCKING TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY FUCKING POCKET THAT I FUCKING USE TO FEED MY KIDS, JUST TO FUCKING GIVE IT TO PEOPLE THAT ARE FUCKING GAMING THE FUCKING SYSTEM!!!!  You fucking fuckstick cockleaches are of the opinion that "Each $5 dollars in new SNAP benefits generates almost twice that amount in economic activity for the community," BUT HOW MUCH DOES IT FUCKING COST TO FUCKING PUT A GUN TO THE HEADS OF EACH AND EVERY FUCKING TAXPAYER TO PAY FOR THE COCK-JUGGLING THUNDER CUNTS* MILKING THE FUCKING ENTITLEMENT FUCKING PROGRAMS FOR ALL THE REST OF US ARE FUCKING WORTH?  HOW FUCKING MUCH OF MY FUCKING MONEY ARE YOU FUCKING USING TO PAY FOR TAKING IT FROM ME TO GIVE TO THOSE WHO ARE TOO FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE TO FUCKING GO TO THE FUCKING COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT FOR FUCKING FREE CONDOMS?

Mr. Obama, you have, indeed built that.  I hope you are fucking proud of yourself, and that your mother is fucking burning in fucking hell for not aborting you, you fucking spoiled fucking rotten, fucking nasty-tempered, fucking ego-driven, fucking lying fucking bastard.  

*Thank you, Blade III, for that lovely, descriptive turn of phrase.

3 comments:

  1. I will add an f-off to "people who have learned to game the system and get extra goodies at others' expense."

    And an f-off to the attitude that "If I can just find the right deep pocket to sue, and a lawyer slimy enough to take my weak case, I'll be set for life." People don't even play the f-ing lottery any more; the odds of getting money out of a nuisance lawsuit are a lot better.

    And just an f-off in general to people who want to be handed stuff on a silver platter: stuff that has been taken from the hard work of honest, responsible people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post about the problem student that's going to be fucking up your life next semester. For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

      Do you drink? If you do, email me with what I can send you a sympathy bottle of.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately, because of my migraine issue, no alcohol can touch my lips. (It's for the best, really).

      I do anticipate eating a crapton of chocolate next semester, though. That's usually my indulgence of choice. And I've already promised myself some kind of small weekly treat - either a magazine I don't normally buy, or some kind of fancy chocolate, or some silly little fun thing - as a reward for making it through the week. It's only 15 weeks. I can doooooo it.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.