Monday, October 1, 2012

Busy week ahead...

I didn't get blogs graded, this past weekend.  I need to get that done by tomorrow evening, because I'm picking up first drafts of paper 2 for my Comp II class on Wednesday and Thursday (the papers are due by midnight Wednesday).

I have my teaching assistant work to do today, and some on Friday (which will be a welcome break from my own grading). 

I need to be done with grading those papers by Friday night, too--Saturday will be the imp's fourth birthday, and I will be out of town and out of contact until Saturday evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.