- I'm offended by the automatic assumption that I'm an asshole, and must go through collegiality and anti-hostile work environment training to know how to act like a decent human being.
- I feel discriminated against in the workplace for my political views.
- I feel discriminated against in the workplace for my religious views.
- I'm offended by the stupidity of the administration and the alliance of perpetual victimhood (ADA, GLAAD/LBGT, Young Democrats, etc.).
- I'm offended by people looking for something to take offense at, and the campus seems overpopulated by such assholes.
The occurrences are frequent and egregious, but somehow, I suspect I wouldn't be taken seriously.