Monday, October 8, 2012

"Imp done being twerp!"

Oh, if only it were so.  He tells me "I be good, make Mommy happy"--then turns around and hits his sister.  He says, "I done being twerp"--then yanks a toy or book out of her hands, not because he wants it, but because she has it.

The newest wrinkle in the smart mouth developments is "Don't tell Imp what do!" after I've told him not to do something, or "I right here!" without moving, when I've told him to get out of his sister's room, or to sit down on the couch and settle down for bedtime.

I love the little guy, but sometimes it's all I can do not to stick a bar of soap in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.