Monday, October 22, 2012

Lots of clutter

I've got one great big diaper box full of knick-knack style clutter in the back room, and three or four more boxes of clothes that either don't fit (I'm still losing baby weight from both kids, and Odysseus is losing weight, too, from being on his feet constantly on the nights he works), or that we don't like. 

And, as I was gathering crap up, I was asking myself, "Why did I keep this, again?  I don't even like it."

I'm sure I've got another metric butt-ton of clutter and stuff in the bedroom, but I've done all I'm capable of for today.

On to mental work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.