Thursday, December 6, 2012

One of those days...

Both kids decided that today was a perfect day to act up.  All.  Day.  Long.  The only times they behaved themselves were at Sam's Club, and while they were down for their naps.

I am going to have a glass of bourbon, and read a book in bed after they go to bed. 

There's about ten more minutes for the pixie, and an hour or so for the imp. 

Why, no, I'm not counting down the minutes.  What makes you think that?

(Do me a favor and go check out The Godshead on Kindle.  Click on the "look inside" function.  Read the sample chapters, and tell me what you think in the comments.  Buy it if you like it.  If you've already bought it, leave me a review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.