Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Making cookies...

It's getting close enough to Christmas that I'm finishing assembling things to go into Christmas baskets.  Things like cookies.  I'm going to make three kinds of cookies: oatmeal chocolate chip, oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip, and chocolate peanut butter chip.  I've got a pair of friends with kids, and the kids get a dozen of each kind (the parents get booze).  I'll take a dozen of each kind to my in-laws', too.  The neighbors across the street will get a half dozen of each kind (college kids from California--they don't get home cooking very often). 

I do enjoy making (and eating) cookies.  The part I don't like is cleaning up afterward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.