Friday, December 14, 2012

Free book coming up

I'm running a free book promotion for Survivors (linked over to the right), again, starting Monday and running through Wednesday.  I'll mention it a couple more times between now and the end of Wednesday. 

It's really different from The Godshead.  Where The Godshead is fun, with more than a bit of snark, Survivors, as a collection of stories, touches on the darker side of human interaction.  It's what I wrote in college, while I was dealing with recovering from childhood abuse (not that anyone ever completely recovers, but I like to think I'm doing better than some).  Some of the stories deal with the loss of a loved one (one to Alzheimer's--I lost my grandmother to that horrible disease some ten years before she actually died), some deal with the aftermath of abuse.  Some deal with abandonment.  Very few are particularly happy stories--I like to think most are good, regardless.

There have been a couple of reviews written on other blogs.  They're linked up in a tab at the top of the main page.

What have you got to lose?  It's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.