Friday, December 28, 2012

FFOT: Christmas mess

Boxes, wrapping paper, tags, and tape strewn about, mixed together with toys, clothes, books, and other miscellaneous gifts, can fuck the fuck off.  It is completely impossible to clean up as you go when small children are opening gifts.  My daughter, in particular, fishes wrapping paper back out of the trash because it's pretty.

Who the hell came up with the brilliant idea of boxing and wrapping stuff in the first place? Whoever had that wonderful epiphany can fuck off so hard that eighteen generations of their ancestors and descendents feel raw from it, and bitch-slap them when they meet them in the afterlife.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, a lot of nonsense. Friends wrap gifts in grocery bags. I myself prefer the Sunday funnies. Yet another uses just plain newspaper.

    Kids have no interest in those things so cleanup is quick with nothing more than a garbage bag.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could get my family to do things like that. They're far too impractical.

      Delete
    2. Well, YOU do it. No telling what may rub off elsewhere.

      Winston

      Delete
    3. I only wrap my in-laws' gifts, and only a few of those. My family gets fruit baskets.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.