Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bleargh...

Bad night, last night.  The neighbors have a dog.  Our window is just across from their back door.  'Bout one this morning, that dog started barking it's fool head off.  And would. Not. Stop.  Barking.  Odysseus finally got it quieted by going out and yelling at it. 

Half an hour later, I was awakened again by the imp squalling.  He was cold, and told me "I need tucked in.  Snuggle a little while?"

(About this point, I noticed the start of a headache.)

About five is the time we have set on the alarm to walk the puppy.  And the headache I'd noticed starting was worse.  I went back to bed, and adjusted to go back to sleep.

And, of course, the imp wakes me up at 7:30 by heading for the bathroom.  Woke the pixie a couple minutes later by being incapable of keeping his mouth shut for the ten seconds it would take to get from the bathroom to the couch.

So, all in all, it's been an incredibly sucky morning.  And we still have the last of the Christmas shopping to do today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.