Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hot damn!

I just finished grading blogs for both classes for week 16.  I have graded all of the revisions that have been turned in to me.

I am done.  The last thing I will need to do for the semester will be to download copies of my gradebooks, send copies to my department's secretary, and enter the grades in the system.  I plan to do that on Wednesday morning. 

Spring semester begins January 14.  A little earlier than usual--only four weeks off, instead of the usual five or six--but it ends May 3.  That, not counting Spring Break, is 15 weeks. 

But for now?  I'm done.

Thank God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.