Saturday, December 15, 2012

Long day...finally home.

The kids adore their grandparents.  Mostly because if it's possible, and won't harm the kids physically or through a suspension of discipline, the answer is "yes." 

Imp:  I need go to park.
Grandpa: Let me get the keys.
Imp: I need ice cream.
Grandma: Mom, can they have some?  (It's not too close to supper, and the pixie hasn't been eating well, so, sure.)

See, Grandma and Grandpa are retired.  Mom's always working.  Dad's either working, hurt or tired. 

Sometimes it makes me wish I didn't have to work, and could play with the kids all day (and had the energy to play with the kids all day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.