Friday, December 7, 2012

Last bit of begging...

Like I said, I feel kind of like I'm spamming you guys with all the self-promotion of my new book.  I won't mention it again on this blog after today, but if you're looking for something that the fantasy reader/mythology fan in your life might like for Christmas, get them a copy of The Godshead.  It's linked over at the right in Kindle version (top link), or paperback (bottom link). 

I'm really proud of that book, and had a blast writing it.  I hope y'all have a blast reading at least the sample chapters (Kindle version has more).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.