Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reading legalese

I found a picture on a public domain site that I like fairly well for my anthology of short stories.  I'm going to call my friend tonight and ask her how her idea is coming, first (hopefully, she's got it done, and we can run it to Kinko's or something, and get it scanned and saved as a JPG).  If she's not done anything, I'll use my second choice--the photo I found.

Tonight, though, I'm reading the terms and conditions, info about royalties, and that kind of stuff.  And working on my other set of short stories (bumping into 70,000 words, now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.