Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Not even going to visit.

I used to wish I could visit some of our famous cities--Boston, New York, Chicago, Washington, D.C.--but I no longer have such a desire.  I have children, and I cannot see the sense in risking my safety or theirs, and none of those cities are reasonable where it comes to my right to defend myself.

And now, Chicago's Police Superintendent is claiming that they don't have strict gun control laws, despite not recognizing anyone's concealed carry permit, not permitting people to buy any kind of guns without a permit that the police can deny for any reason, and only recently being slapped down in their banning of handguns altogether. 

Yeah...until Chicago is forced to permit those of us qualified by our home states to carry, I don't think I'll ever visit.  And I'll probably never visit anyway, because I don't care for their attitude or their politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.