So, what's going to have us so busy today?
- moving boxes from the back room to the storage building
- throwing some more stuff away
- moving the kennel onto the back porch and the litter box into the kitchen temporarily
- moving an old chair, table, and ottoman out of the space they're in, and bringing a 7.5' x 3' high x 2' deep solid wood shelving unit up to the living room (and possibly whacking a chunk off of it if it doesn't fit where we want it)
- ripping an old carpet halfway out
- moving a small chest freezer down to the concrete floor
- moving in two units of plastic shelving to test a concept
- moving the pet stuff back to where it belongs
I've got a good bit of the preliminary work done--the table leaf is dropped to clear the path for the shelving, and stuff I have no place for that I'd been storing under the table has been kicked out of the way.
Right now, Odysseus is on the road with the pixie. Right now, I'm sitting here drinking coffee, and about to dive into my day's grading. Right now, I'm taking a deep breath before diving into a long day of hard work.