Saturday, February 2, 2013

So...last week's goals?

I've kept up with grading, for the most part.  I've kept up with my colleague's work, and didn't overshoot too far on my own grading for last week.  I think I was done by Tuesday.

I wound up calling the Disability Services people on Wednesday, and now, both of my classes have the ADA statement posted in two places, one of which automatically gets emailed to everyone enrolled in the class. 

I have not gotten the couch pulled out from the wall, yet--the pixie's earache got me distracted from that.  I'll see if I can do that after supper.

As for my writing--I've got the block gone.  Now, it's just a matter of finishing the initial story planning, and finding the time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.