Monday, November 5, 2012

Child-like typing detected

I went into the kitchen while the kids were playing in the pixie's room, to put a chicken into a freezer bag to marinate in spices (to go into the crock-pot tomorrow morning), and the next thing I knew, the kids had found my current knitting project, strung yarn all over the living room, and started typing a blog post.

I've since deleted the blog post, but it took unraveling several rows because of dropped stitches, and wrapping half the skein back around itself to fix the rest. 

Needless to say, Mama ain't happy.  Why do they have to do crap like this while I'm sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.