Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weird

I've had a migraine for a couple of days, now.  Mine come with a nasty sensitivity to light, and sometimes sound.  It adds pressure to the burning pain of the headache.

Oddly enough, sunshine is worst about this, and the CFL bulbs in the lamps under heavy lamp shades (the banker's lamp under the heavy blue glass shade on Odysseus's side of the bed, for instance) are less bad...and my laptop screen doesn't seem to have any effect at all. 

Stress also makes it worse...so I haven't checked the news at all today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know the feeling. I have those that the meds barely touched pain wise. And in my case all light bothers me. There are days that I have the other symptoms ( light, noise, some nausea ) but not the pain.... go figure...

    I get them often enough that I get used to them to a small extent.

    If I could split the pain with you, to make it easier on you I would. What's another headache.....

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.