Sunday, March 10, 2013

Excuse me???

I honor John McCain for her service to our nation, for the injuries he sustained, and for the trouble he still has with old injuries that never healed right.

That said  the man is one of the biggest weasel-cock-suckers I have ever had the priveledge to watch spewing copious amounts of bullshit.  I do not know where the fuck he gets off claiming to serve his constituents when he's schmoozing with King Putt instead of helping Senator Paul with his filibuster. 

And now, hearing that he's going in with Lindsey Graham to castigate Senator Paul for doing his duty?  At this point, I'm kind of glad he didn't win the presidency, even if it did saddle the rest of us with King Putt.

4 comments:

  1. I think he lost his balls in Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do I know have Loyd Bridges character from the Hot Shots movies going through my mind?

      Delete
    2. Maybe because John McCain has pretty much become that character?

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.