Got a lot accomplished last week. I've got a lot more to do this week. And for the next few weeks.
1. I need to get all of the cabinets unloaded over the next few weeks, and the stuff in them stored in the back room. For that, we need to get a couple more shelving units and get them set up in the laundry area.
2. I still need to make sure I don't fall behind in grading. That's going to be too easy to do in the next several weeks.
3. I need to finish grabbing the still-useful stuff from my old textbook for my new one, and I need to start writing the filler parts. I still think that the blogging is an important assignment, so I guess I need to go in and talk to the distance learning platform techies about how to set up the blog function for the students to use. I also need to rewrite the assignment to fit a classroom class.
4. I need to finish my revisions to The Last Pendragon, and get them typed up. I should be able to get that done within the next two weeks. Still aiming at a mid-April publication date.
5. I need to finish a first draft of Lost Girls, so that I can get it to my beta readers. For the next week, though, I just want to manage two or three chapters written.
17 minutes ago