Thursday, March 20, 2014

Seriously?

I mean, sometimes smart people miss sarcasm.  The TSA--in any country--is not made up of smart people.  I do not understand how this guy could imagine telling the bright bulbs that make up the TSA that he had a bomb up his ass could result in anything other than what he obviously got.  I really don't understand where he found the chutzpah to say that "he never anticipated the consequences of his remarks...and by consequences, he meant such an extensive cavity search."

I understand his frustration.  I really do.  However.  

Stupid should hurt...and this time, it did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.