Friday, March 21, 2014

Looking forward to office hours, next week.

Very, very much looking forward to office hours.  I am so bloody sick of the constant fighting--over toys, spots on the couch, who gets to play with Progeny--that I could start screaming.  I need the day off from minding my children before I do go batshit insane and start screaming profanity at the top of my lungs.

Except I can't.  Because I still have no voice, thanks to the fucking cold I came down with at the beginning of Spring Break.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not getting better quicker, and kids... sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.