Thursday, March 20, 2014

AAARGH!!!

I have a cold.  It started out as a head cold, and migrated down to become a chest cold, as my colds often do.  However annoying that is, what happened next was worse: it has caused me to lose my voice.  I cannot speak above a soft croak, and whispers are less painful. 

It has been a royal pain and a half to ride herd on the kids today. 

Odysseus is taking them to the park.  TinCan Assassin and his Progeny are joining them. 

I can't go.  I'd be worse than useless if I did, and it's probably a bad idea with the wind. 

So...I'll be staying home and writing.  I'm going to see how much of Progeny's horse story I can get finished before they get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.