Thursday, May 7, 2015

Yesterday

Yesterday was a little bit busy.  Since I felt fairly good, I got up once the other half and the kids were out the door, and started work on the living room.  I actually got it mostly clean.  And Odysseus vacuumed the high traffic areas (and the vacuum ate a lot of hidden crayon pieces) after he got home with the pixie.

I've still got kitchen cleaning, as well as some in the living room, but today's focus is going to be...laundry.

I hate laundry.  I hate sorting it and folding it (which I mostly don't), and putting it away.  I don't mind washing laundry, but I purely hate the rest.

Right now, though, I'm waiting for my energy levels to climb a bit.  I felt good yesterday, and had more energy than I usually do; however, today, that is not the case.  I've taken my thyroid meds, had breakfast (a nut and chocolate bar that I actually liked, and I don't like nuts), had my coffee (though I'm contemplating a second cup) and taken the vegetarian support supplement that I take.  Now, I just have to wait, and hope it works soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.