Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I am so tired of children's programming...

I'm ready to turn off the TV and shut the pixie in her room when (not if, when) she throws a fit.  Children's television programming is...irritating, to say the least.

Especially since I can't turn on music to work by while her crap is on the TV.  We only have the one stereo...unless I steal the one out of the bathroom, and even then, I'm trying to teach them that it's rude to turn on something else when somebody is watching or listening to something.  I can't very well do what I'm trying to teach them to not do. 

Especially since, with my small house, the kitchen and living room are adjoined, and there is no door. 

I think when this episode is over, she's getting the television turned off regardless of what she wants, and a CD will be put on.

Because I have housework to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.