Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Two grand.

Eight cavities.  Some small, some are old ones that need fillings replaced.  Apparently, mine aren't doing what my younger sister's did, and spreading and threatening to split her teeth.  So, there's that, at least.

It's gonna be 'spensive.  And that's with a cash discount.  I can swing it, but it's gonna mean no new carry piece this year.  Or next. 

The work starts next Wednesday, so at the very least only my gums are sore today (cleaning), and I didn't have to worry about what to eat with my face numb.  I think we're going to get some ice cream, frozen mango chunks and orange juice for smoothies for next week. 

I did get some writing done, though, while I was waiting for the torture cleaning and x-rays session.  Now, I just need to transcribe it, and expand it as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.