Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Busy weekend

The imp spent Saturday and Sunday nights with Grandma and Grandpa.  I wound up screwing my courage to the sticking place and trying a batch of cookies with my gluten free flour. 

They turned out...good.  A little gritty (not quite the right word, but the closest that fits) in texture, but good.  Got some shopping done for the family on Sunday, and got a large load of peppers--jalapenos and chilis--into the dehydrator. 

Yesterday, we wound up visiting my in-laws for a few hours (and finding out that they'd still been sick when they asked for an imp visit). 

I'm exhausted from the holiday weekend, and I'm taking the kids up to my mother's today, weather and roads permitting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.