Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tab clearing

  • Laugh out loud funny.  Satire is good when it's heavy handed, and awesome when it's not.  This is awesome.

  • Can we have an open season created for leeches like these?  Because I'm kinda tired of working my ass off to help support his.

  • ...and my Flash-Player crashed my Firefox, and it lost everything except what I'd just finished writing.  And every time I go to re-find the cool stuff I'd found, it crashes the browser again.  Isn't that just lovely.

6 comments:

  1. It's like the old bumper sticker says "Keep working. Millions on welfare depend on you!"

    That's bad about your computer. Having just experienced a computer burble myself I totally sympathize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more annoying, than anything. The ads that every news site has on their stories are FlashPlayer, and...boom. Crash. Down.

      I guess that's at least keeping my frustration levels down.

      Delete
    2. I have an older MAC...

      Seems like every day some entity out there (Flash, etc) upgrades--because I have the old MAC I can't upgrade the latest Firefox..and on and on it goes!

      I am beginning to think there is a conspiracy in the computer world where 'they' keep up dating software to get people to update their computers!!

      Delete
    3. Mine wear out often enough I replace them every two or three years, anyway.

      Delete
  2. wow...the satire was funny, but the comments...they were just painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I hadn't read the comments for fear of just that, given how many people I know don't get "A Modest Proposal."

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.