Sunday, September 8, 2013

Guh.

The imp, the pixie, and I have all come down with a cold.  It hit the pixie, first, on Friday; then me, yesterday morning; and hit the imp right after nap time yesterday.

So, they've been cranky and impossible for the past couple of days while I've been grading.  I blew through ten during their naps--most of which were in the A range, making me think I need to focus on sentence-level improvements--and I only have twelve to go (felt bad enough yesterday that I only managed about two). 

Tomorrow's going to be dedicated to catching up on housework: putting away clean clothes, running a load of dirty clothes through the washer, putting away clean dishes, and probably making cookies.  Of some type.  Because I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.