Thursday, September 19, 2013

Catching up.

I have housework to do today--too busy with papers and with feeling like crud earlier this week--and writing. 

I haven't been entirely unproductive--I finished another story chapter for Highway to Tartarus (sequel to The Godshead) last night, and I'm about 500 words/one page into the next one.  I have four plot-related stories left, and then I'm planning on writing some short pieces to flesh some of the characters out a bit more.  I may be done with preliminary writing by the end of next week, if all goes as well with grading Comp I papers as it did with Comp II.

After this is done, I'll be focusing on writing Resurgent (sequel to The Last Pendragon).  If I can manage two books per year, I've got another four years of book ideas and outlines to write.  If not...I've got eight years or so, with more ideas hitting me all the time. 

And maybe someday, I can actually run around and market my work.  Right now, with the kids, I'm kinda tied to home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.