Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lovely.

Apparently, I'll either have to take a pay cut by going back to work on campus (a serious one--$400/semester), or deal with more badly designed courses by hacks that can't make it in the real world, or who love theory but hate real teaching. 

The local universities aren't looking to hire adjuncts.  I haven't seen many ads for universities that are looking for part-time English teachers. 

I think I'm going to see how hard it is to become a freelance copy editor.  Because writing sure as hell isn't going to be replacing my income anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.