Friday, January 18, 2013

FINALLY!!!

I can fix things on Blackboard!!

The admin twits had been gabbling that I'd had that ability all along...but I didn't.  I would be willing to bet that they'd just thought they'd put me in as a teacher, and had locked me out by putting me in as an observer, until their attention was drawn to it.  I'd be willing to bet this "You MUST fire her NOW!!!" was because they were angry and embarrassed that this whole kerfluffle was their fault, and didn't want to admit it. 

Now, I just have to do an entire break's worth of tweaking to do...hopefully within the next two days.

Yeah...unless Odysseus finds a job that replaces my income, or else my writing begins to come near replacing my income, I'm going back to campus this fall.  Fuck Blackboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.