Sunday, January 27, 2013

Goals for the week

I'm not going to set many.  I've not had much luck, lately, for reasons beyond my control, in achieving them.  It's getting depressing. 

I'd like to keep up with my grading.  That's been harder than most other things, because the pixie has been whiny and clingy.  I think she's working on cutting those molars again, and she's not having an easy time of it at all. 

I want to get the ADA statement posted.  I'll do that as soon as I get it.  Believe it or not, I've searched in the university website, and I have not been able to find it.  If I don't hear back from my department head by Wednesday, I'll call the disability office, and ask them to send it to me.

I also want to get the couch pulled out from the wall, and get all of the toys, clothes, and books out from behind it--and hopefully, find the other handset to the phone.  I've got other things I want to get done in the living room, but that's the big one. 

I'd like to get some writing done, but it's kind of at the bottom of my list.  I've got some ideas, but I've got the base ideas scribbled down, and it's enough for now.

I really wish I could get the writing off the ground, and be able to not worry about my teaching.  All I know how to do is write, though--I've got no clue how to even start the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.