Monday, September 17, 2012

Finally done with one set of papers...

I finished the first set of papers for my Comp II class.  The last paper was the absolute best--the student actually got and installed the basic, beginner Linux system, and wrote his review over it. 

Now, I get to go see if my colleague needs help, and do what I can there.  Then, blogs that I didn't get to while I was grading papers (probably will do that this evening).  And finally, the first set of papers for my other class are due at midnight, tonight.

I've got a cup of coffee at my elbow, a Scotty puppy with a rawhide twist curled up on a lap quilt by my feet, it's a bright, sunny day, and the kids are both down for the moment. 

Things could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.