Monday, September 24, 2012

Finally caught up

Blogs are graded.  Colleague's stuff is done.  Revisions I've already had turned in are graded.  I may or may not have more to grade tomorrow--students never think that when I say revisions are due by such-and-such a day, that they can, y'know, revise their work for a better grade.  Or, they don't think an F on a paper is a reason to do any further work on it. 

So, for the time being, my grading is caught up with.  Now, it's time to work on the housework that I'm behind on.  Again. 

2 comments:

  1. "I swear, if ya'll would just quit eating, I could keep this kitchen clean..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how tempted I am to go back to disposable plates, bowls and flatware.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.