Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bring. It.

So...perceived insults to Mohammed sparked the terror attacks that murdered four more of our civilians yesterday, on the eleventh anniversary of the one of the biggest, most public attacks on American soil.  We need to bomb every fucking building in every fucking village in Libya to rubble too small to house a mouse.  Then, we need to do it again in Cairo, where they're attempting a repeat performance, and any other place where the fucking sand lice are rioting.

At the very least, we need to withdraw every soldier we have over there, withdraw every single dollar of foreign aid, develop our own damn resources, airdrop the fuckers at Gitmo over the Middle East without the benefit of a parachute, and tell them if they protest too loudly, they're going to end up suck-starting an Abrams.  

If they're so easily riled up, let me have a try.  I can defend myself a whole lot better than some state department apologist pussy put in place by the current bowing, ass-kissing, cock-sucking Wookie jockey infesting the White House.

Let me see...Mohammed takes it up the ass from pigs and donkeys while fellating camels to keep quiet the orgasmic moans. 

Bring.  It.  You ragheaded fundamentalist pig fornicating snotwads.  I will hand it back, 124 grains of copper-coated lead at 2,350 feet per second, multiple times. 

The next time someone tries telling me Islam is a religion of peace, I will laugh in their face, then spit at their feet.  Then, I'll scrape the sole of my shoe over their shin.  If they take offense to that, I can tell them exactly what kind of gun oil I use, and tell them I'll be pleased if they want to make something of it.

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *Takes bow* Thank you...thank you very much. Further reactions will be fermenting until Friday.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. See if you can draw some of them off with creative invective...I'm sure you've got a stockpile that could use expended.

      Delete
    2. At this point I'm into the "precision guided munitions in the Libiyan Embassy" stage of things personally...

      They invaded our soil. That is an act of war. I am more than happy to give them one.

      Delete
    3. With the twerp in the White House right now? Yeah, right. Just start insulting them on your blog, and if they look you up...

      "Officer, I was afraid for my life."

      Delete
  3. There are apparently some commentators with the temerity to claim that "if we didn't have this pesky freedom of speech on the internet, maybe this wouldn't have happened."

    NO. HELL NO. I tell you what: You start with abridging freedom of speech in the name of "safety," you're going to end with suggesting non-Muslim American women wear veils to avoid "offending the sensitive." We can't give up "enough" to satisfy the Islamists and we shouldn't give up anything in the name of trying to "satisfy" them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are exactly right, Ricki. The only way we can give up "enough" is to put our necks under their feet, or to convert to Islam. It's the same with the anti-gun crowd--they're as rabid of fundamentalists as the Islamofacists.

      Delete
  4. I will take issue with the fact that you insulted wookies, pigs, camels, and donkeys. The insult to lice I'll allow to slide. I bet your FBI file is thicker than mine...but not by much.

    Keep up the good work. I share your views completely.

    Another Raging Conservative Woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On further thought, you're entirely correct; my apologies to Wookies, pigs, camels, and donkeys.

      Delete
  5. You might consider asking your readers to participate in a monthly 'Moohammud Joke of the Month' contest. No prizes, just a few laughs. At one time, Planck's Constant did a series of them. You might like those. Here is the link:

    http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2006/09/muslim-humor-muslim-jokes.html

    Allah fubar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry - forgot this one too:

    http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2008/09/more_offensive_muslim_jokes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the giggles. I'll have to remember those.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.