Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Urk. Mornings.

I don't like the very early ones.  Like this morning.  I woke up at six thirty...and couldn't get back to sleep, no matter what I tried.  And  I tried.  Finally, I just got up, rather than toss and turn and wake Odysseus. 

I woke up my laptop, and checked email, Facebook, and blog comments, then pulled up the TV Guide website to plan the kids' TV watching.  And got depressed.

Why?  I saw an ad for  this

With so many good ideas in my head alone, they're reduced to that kind of dreck?

4 comments:

  1. It hasn't quite reached the bottom. They haven't created a show called "Small, Devious and In The Yard", which will be a show about a yard service that only employs dwarf, lesbian, dyslexic, kleptomaniacs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They advertised a show titled *Top Hooker*, recently--turned out to be a fishing competition, not...what it sounded like.

      Delete
  2. I pretty much only watch cartoons any more, because I'm so put off by the shows that are allegedly for "grown ups."

    Dreck is a good term to describe them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's not even any really good documentaries on, lately.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.