Friday, June 21, 2013

Mmmm...cookies.

Remember how I wrote the other day that I couldn't find my measuring spoons since the remodel?  Well, not too long after I got the kids to bed...I found them.  But I've been too worn out to think about making cookies.

I got it done this evening.  Three and a half dozen chocolate peanut butter chip cookies--two dozen done, the rest still in the oven.

My house smells amazing.

I figured that was a proper reward for washing the dog, then giving her her first hair cut.  Lord, was that ever a fight!  And we got enough fur off of her that we could make another dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.