Saturday, June 15, 2013

Some people...

...should not have children or own pets. 

I've found a series on Animal Planet called My Cat From Hell. And not one of the cats I've seen has been a bad cat.  I've seen really stupid, bad owners, but no bad cats. 

This episode...dear God.  This wimpy twit with too much eyeliner and two Chihuahuas was terrified that her daughter's cat was going to kill and eat her dogs.  Dogs that she kept in a crib, in diapers and dresses, and wouldn't put down to be dogs.

Some people shouldn't be trusted with more than a Barbie doll.

2 comments:

  1. I've had 10 cats in my life time--on the last 5 now!

    People make cats "bad"---the proper terminology is pissed off cats--if you bother them when they're eating--pull their tails, tease them to an extreme, some cats don't like to be picked up, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "aggressive" cats I've seen on that show want to play, and have no toys, or have been abandoned repeatedly. I've seen cats that refused to use the litter box because of being declawed, cats screaming for attention, cats with separation anxiety being ignored by their people...everything I've seen on that has been easily explainable by people who don't understand cats getting a cat because "they can take care of themselves as long as you feed them, right?"

      I haven't seen a "bad" cat. Not once.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.