Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Not enough data.

A girl and her father are pissed off at a TSA agent who called her out for being indecently dressed.  Now, I've seen outfits that fifteen year olds typically wear that have me making snide comments about pole dancers in training, but I've also seen outfits that aren't.  I'd need to see a picture of the girl and what she was wearing to be able to say whether I agree with a TSA agent* or whether said TSA agent was Muslim in his sensibilities toward skin.

*I hate to agree with a TSA agent, but if the little girl was dressed like a whore, then he was right about her needing to cover herself up.

2 comments:

  1. http://boingboing.net/2013/06/16/lax-tsa-officer-shames-my-15-y.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://boingboing.net/2013/06/16/lax-tsa-officer-shames-my-15-y.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.