Friday, June 14, 2013

30% of our fellow countrymen are completely stupid.

Why?  According to this Rasmusen poll, 57% believe the government will be using the unconstitutionally gathered data to punish those not of the same political beliefs as the majority party, 14% aren't sure what's going to happen, and a full 30% are convinced that the government would never do something that horrible!!!

I don't "fear" that it will happen.  I assume it will, and plan accordingly.

And I don't believe any party is any better than any of the others.  Power corrupts.  And knowledge is power.

2 comments:

  1. That's what the German people thought about Hitler after he first came to power! Those who don't learn from history and all that.

    I don't really care if the stupid reap the "benefits" of their stupidity, but what pisses me off is I get spattered with the shit, too.

    No point getting too worked up. You know as well as me that what is going to happen WILL happen, so just a matter of do all you can to be ready for the shitstorm.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.