Friday, June 14, 2013

FFOT: a list

My week was going pretty good...and then I saw the news on Thursday.  Several parts purely pissed me off. 

First up: Democratic Representative Bobby Rush can fuck right off with a giant rainbow horse dick for suggesting we need to stop calling illegal aliens "illegal" because that word is "extremely offensive."  Sure, you terroristic Black Panther twunt.  I'll stop calling them "illegal."  I'll start calling them wetbacks.  And rifle targets.  And you? 


Next: the Orwellian Affordable Care Act.  It isn't.  Need I say more

(By the way, you cock-biting cum-burping guttersluts--I am a part time English professor at a small university, and my family can't afford your so-called "cheapest" plan.)



Last, but not least...King Putt himself can fuck the fucking fuckety fuck off for deciding to fucking weigh in on the fucking side of the fucking Syrian rebels.  I don't give half a flying fuck at a rolling fucking donut that the Syrian government used chemical weapons.  Fucking good on them for that. 

Because the rebels that King Putt has decided to aid?  Have just pledged their allegiance to al-Qaeda

That makes the camel-humping knob gobbling mouth-breathing sand louse a fucking traitor.  That makes him even worse than I'd previously thought him. 

And, in honor of the religion to which he apparently ascribes...


4 comments:

  1. Here is what I have never understood. Convicted felons loose their right to vote and to get it back is a whole process. I have no problem with that. But why in the holy hell do we allow convicted felons (Bobby Rush) to serve in congress? You would think that the US Congress would have standards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I begin to think that the first qualification for some states is a criminal background, or a room-temperature IQ.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.