Friday, May 17, 2013

Wow. Big surprise, there.

It makes enormous sense that physically strong men are more independent, more conservative, more likely to believe that they, and they alone, are the only ones entitled to their hard work, while weaker men are more likely to believe in a welfare state. 

If they're not working out (and learning the value of hard work as they build their muscles artificially), they're working at hard, physically demanding jobs.  Jobs that are either very high paying, or very low paying.  And they understand the value of being willing to work, and work hard. 

Weaker men, on the other hand...see the stronger men, and think, "I want what they've got.  But I don't want to work for it.  I'll just have the government hold a gun to their head, and make them hand it over to me."

They carefully noted that there was no difference between stronger and weaker women.  But that's not where the divide lies, there: the divide lies between women married to a breadwinner, and single women who spread their legs for all-comers, and depend on their low-hanging crotch fruit as income generation. 

You know...the ones screwing the pansies that want the government to pay for everything. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was raised on welfare. I thoroughly hate it, and hate that part of my paycheck is stolen to fund it. Were that not the case, I'd be squeezing what I could out and donating to the Salvation Army or Red Cross, or a local food pantry. Since I am being robbed to pay those who will not work, I have nothing to give, nor am I willing to give more than I'm already being forced to.

      Except to family. If I have it, I give it. Mostly, though, I just don't have it. It goes to feed leeches.

      I have nothing against prostitutes and/or prostitution. Whores are far more honest than lawyers or politicians. Nor have I got anything against the elderly, who depend upon a system they spent their lives paying into, or veterans to whom I owe far more than they will ever be paid.

      The bitterness is against the perpetual welfare class, and the government and voters that perpetuate it.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.