Friday, May 3, 2013

Kids are abed...

...Pendragon is published, grading is done.  Today was the last day of semester, and if I get any revisions to grade, they have to be in around midnight tonight.  I'm turning grades in either Sunday night or Monday morning. 

Time to focus.  Lost Girls (vampire story) has stalled, so I'm going to work on the next Modern Gods book.  I'm playing with tentative titles for now--it'll either be Road Trip or Highway to Tartarus.  Once I get a draft finished, I'll write the second of the Legends series: the sequel to The Last Pendragon. 

I have fifteen weeks and two days, starting now, until fall semester starts.  Let's see how much I can get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.